Coinciding with National Safe Work Month, RediMed, a leading provider of comprehensive occupational healthcare solutions, is excited to announce the opening of its first Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Queensland. This expansion marks a significant milestone in RediMed’s commitment to delivering accessible, high-quality occupational healthcare services to the local community, employers, and their workers.
Located across three levels, 3-5/490 Boundary Street, Spring Hill, the new RediMed Occupational Healthcare clinic will offer a wide range of services tailored to meet the specific healthcare needs of businesses and employees. RediMed understands the importance of maintaining a healthy and productive workforce, and this clinic aims to provide expert medical care and support to ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of South East Queensland workers.
Key services offered at the RediMed Occupational Healthcare clinic in Queensland include:
- Employment Medicals: RediMed conducts comprehensive and tailored employment medicals to help businesses make informed hiring decisions, ensuring the safety and well-being of their employees.
- Specialised Medicals: RediMed can offer a wide range of specialist and legislative medicals including Coal Board Medicals.
- Urgent Injury Care & Rehabilitation: RediMed’s medical practitioners and surgical specialists are able to treat workplace injuries onsite in our purpose built treatment rooms or at our partner hospital network – no appointment needed.
- Occupational Health Screening: Regular health check-ups and screenings tailored to identify potential workplace health risks and provide preventive measures. This includes audiometry, spirometry and skin checks.
- Immunisations and Vaccinations: RediMed will offer a range of vaccinations and immunisations to protect employees from common workplace-related health risks.
- Health Promotion and Education: The clinic will engage in health promotion activities and educational programs to empower employees to take charge of their well-being.
Dr. Hanh Nguyen, Chief Executive Officer and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at RediMed, expressed his excitement about the new clinic: “Our Customers have been asking us to bring our unique, one-stop-shop occupational healthcare service over to the East Coast for a number of years, and it’s great to see this come to reality. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional clinical services to employers and their employees in both preventing and identifying health issues and treating injuries. Our Occupational Healthcare Clinic In Queensland will be staffed with experienced healthcare professionals who understand the unique needs of businesses and are committed to delivering timely, effective and seamless services.”
RediMed’s commitment to quality healthcare services, combined with its state-of-the-art facility and expert medical staff, positions the Occupational Healthcare clinic as a valuable resource for businesses looking to enhance their employees’ health and well-being. RediMed’s integrated medical model allows injured workers immediate access to both medical practitioners and surgical specialists without needing to go to the Hospital Emergency Department. The clinic is set up to be able to manage minor sprains and strains, through to complex lacerations and wounds requiring surgical intervention.
For more information about the RediMed Occupational Healthcare Clinic In Queensland or to schedule an interview, please contact: