Telehealth is one part of our fully integrated Injury Management system. Our innovative, state of the art service gives worksites across regional Australia, remote video access to General Practitioners, Medical Practitioners, Emergency Physicians and Specialists via mobile devices and our secure emergency phone line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In the event of an injury or acute illness occurring onsite, our Doctors can give face to face advice to onsite medics and first aid officers and our on-call Surgeons can triage patients to decide what the best course of action should be.
If necessary, we will arrange and coordinate patient transport via a dedicated fleet of fully prepared Air Ambulances and Patient Transfer Services with our partners, Medical Air Ambulance. Our Telehealth team expedites rapid access to our partnering hospitals and state emergency units for treatment with leading Emergency Physicians and Medical Specialists.
Telehealth services provide expert medical support, seamless communication and coordination of the highest level of urgent care from the place of injury through to clinical handover.
The benefits of using REDIMED’s Telehealth services:
- Minimise the time employees need to leave a work site for medical reasons, saving time and disruption to business
- Allow patients and injured parties, access to Specialists who often aren’t available in remote regional areas
- Get rapid access to urgent medical advice from qualified Emergency Physicians, Plastics, Hand and Orthopaedic Specialists, Occupational Physicians and General Practitioners from anywhere in Australia
- Get instant electronic medical certificates, electronic referrals for further treatments and medication scripts
- Let us organise patient transfers from the place of injury through to clinical handover including airport transfers and priority access to hospitals, diagnostic imaging or to REDIMED clinics
- A complete care pathway with timely and appropriate intervention
If you would like to access REDIMED’s Telehealth at your workplace, please contact a member of the REDIMED team, we’re always happy to help.