REDIMED’s highly experienced team of Occupational Therapists specialise in hand and upper limb therapy. We are committed to continual professional development and use the latest evidence based practices to assess, diagnose and treat hand and upper limb injuries. Utilising custom static and dynamic thermoplastic splints, range of motion, strengthening and scar management techniques, our patients receive the best care possible throughout recovery.
REDIMED Therapists develop individualised rehabilitation programs for a wide range of injuries and conditions including:
- Customised static and dynamic splinting for the hand and upper limb
- Closed trauma management of fractures and ligamentous injury
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Conservative management for occupational overuse injuries
- Treatment for chronic and acute soft-tissue injuries such as tennis elbow carpal tunnel and de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Management of degenerative conditions, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Our therapists work alongside some of the most well regarded Hand, Plastic and Orthopaedic surgeons in Western Australia, as well as your personal General Practitioner or Insurer to provide our patients and clients with a superior service.
We are available to private patients without a referral, however a referral from your treating medical practitioner, physiotherapist or other allied health practitioner is preferred. We also accept worker's compensation and motor vehicle accident claimants.
Department of Veteran Affairs and Medicare Enhanced Primary Care referrals are also welcome.
Please bring your claim number and referral from a treating medical practitioner to your first appointment.
For all enquiries or to make an appointment please call 08 9230 0900.